Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life Book Journal Class #5

This is Life Book Assignment Wk. #5
Artwork when cropped, often looks better 
See how these fun fibers sparkle? 
I painted this on my Birthday (yesterday Feb.1st)
 I had fun playing around with "Angelina Sparkle Fibers" for hair. 

This is how the original artwork really looks.
A portrait of me with my fantasy hairstyle. 
And Yes,
 I think it would be very cool to have pink & red dreads.
I'm probably on Facebook with my kitty,
 who often reads FB with me!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Laurie. Just had to pop on over and see it again on your blog. I just love your unique take on my class. Big, ginormous hugs, Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyles, with over 1025 students currently taking your Life Book class, it is a real honor to even get feedback from such a talented & busy teacher...very special & super nice of you stop by my blog. It's such a fun assignment! hugs & ℒℴve ♡ back to you

      Delete