Thursday, December 29, 2011

SCBWI Mentor Program



I'm Excited
I've been accepted into "The Rocky Mt. Chapter SCBWI Mentor Program"
 Woohoo! My application was approved!
I get to participate in the 2012 Mentor Program through
"The Society of Children's Book Writer's & Illustrators".  
My Mentor Coach will be the talented New York trained,
 Boulder based Illustrator, Roberta Collier Morales:

She will get me pointed in the right direction!!!

The Mentor Program was born from a desire among members, like myself, 
who would honor the opportunity to thrive & bloom
 in a 6 month intensive one-on-one craft focus.

A significant way to start my 2012 New Year
I am very excited & quite nervous too.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Laurie!

    Mariette xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have a great time in the Mentor program with Roberta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity! - Laurisa White Reyes (author of The Rock of Ivanore, http://1000wrongs.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful. We're hoping to get a mentoring program started in the NE-SCBWI Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I should look into what we have here in Canada West.

    ReplyDelete